IMI CCI Japan is pleased to announce the launch of the AB6350, a newly designed model in the AB6300 series for small Combined Heat and Power plants such as incineration, biomass and other small co-generation power plants.
AB6350’s optimised design has been developed based on years of experience supplying PRDS valves to the market, gaining customer insights such as spray water particle size and computer simulation of desuperheating performance.
The new AB6350 brings notable benefits including tight shutoff, compact and flexible design, easy maintenance and a longer life time. In addition, AB6350’s sophisticated integrated design for turbine bypass system comes with the following key features:
- Valve Size: 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″
- Pressure Ratings : ASME 150 to 2500
- Temperature: Max. 565 degC
- Body material: ASTM WCB, WC6, WC9
- Seat type: Quick change
- Flow direction: Flow to open
- Leakage class: ANSI class IV and V
- End Connection: Butt-weld Flange
- Spray nozzle: steam atomize
- Actuator: Multi-spring diaphragm, piston, electric, hydraulic
- Accessories: A full range of accessories are available to meet requirements